BID: Ref (RFPP 13-14/1)
Request for BID for Supply Delivery and Installation of two servers
Suitably qualified and experienced service providers are hereby invited to submit proposals for the Works mentioned above.
BID documents may be obtained from Wednesday,29 January 2014 (only )at Phumelela Local Municipality , 52 CORNER KUHN AND PRINSLOO STREET ,VEREDE,SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICE, during the office hours 07h30 to 16h30 and non-refundable tender fees as indicated below is applicable per tender.
The Bid must be submitted on the letter head of your business and supporting document must be sealed and externally endosed with the CONTRACT NUMBER AND DESCRIPTION and placed in the bid box No A, at Phumelela Local Municipality,52 Cnr Kuhn & Prinsloo Street, before the closing time and date. All bids shall hold good for 90 days as from the closing date of bids.
• The following conditions will apply:
1. No Bid will be accepted from person in the service of the State.
2. Prices must be firm and should clearly indicate whether price is vat inclusive or vat exclusive.
• NB: Please indicate the period of delivery or project plan on your bid which should be regarded as binding if the proposal is accepted
3. No telegraphic, telefax and late bid will be accepted.
4. The Municipality is not bound to accept the lowest bid, or any part of any Bid.
5. The Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 (80/20 preference point (s) allocation system) will apply.
6. Please note that all bidders are required to submit a B-BBEE certificate with their proposals to comply with the amended preferential procurement regulation, 2011 which came into effect 7 December 2011.
7. The Bidders who fail to submit the following compulsory documents will be disqualified, Original Tax Clearance certificate, rates clearance or proof that the Municipal service account is up to date.
8. The following additional document must also accompany the RFP documents, Company profile and company registration certificate .
A formal compulsory clarification meeting will be held on from 11:00 on Wednesday,29 January 2014,at Phumelela Municipality ,52 Cnr Kuhn and Prinsloo street,Vrede .Respondents failing to attend the compulsory clarification meeting will be disqualified.RFP document will be available as from Wednesday, 29 January 2014 on payment of R200 non-refundable document fee (cash or cheque in favour of Phumelela Municipality and must be collected before 16h30.Tender will be opened in Public on the closing date 13 February 2014 at 12:00 (Municipality time) at Vrede Municipal office.
The municipality reserves the right not to accept the lowest bid, or any part thereof.
Technical enquiries should be directed to the IT Technician Mr. L Boikanyo, Tel: 058 913 8300
Enquiries regarding collection of documents should be directed to the Acquisition officer Ms. F.M Khumalo, Tel 058 913 8300