BID NO: PLMT 14-15/6
Bids are hereby invited from suitable suppliers to design and implement an integrated End-to-End Municipality Solution for Phumelela Local Municipality.
BID documents may be obtained from the Municipal Offices, at the following address: 52 CORNER KUHN AND PRINSLOO STREET ,VREDE,SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICE, during the office hours 07h30 to 16h30 and non-refundable tender fees as indicated below is applicable per tender.
The Bid must be submitted on the original Tender document together with the supporting document , be sealed and externally endorsed with the CONTRACT NUMBER AND DESCRIPTION and placed in the bid box No A, at Phumelela Local Municipality,52 Cnr Kuhn & Prinsloo Street, before the closing time and date. All bids shall hold good for 90 days as from the closing date of bids.
The solution must have the following modules:
2) Procurement (SCM)
3) Financials (including statutory reporting)
4) Asset management
6) Technical deployment strategy
8) Business Intelligence (dashboard)
9) Mobility (optional)
11) Performance management
12) Grave management
13) Erf management
14) Indigent management
15) Sundries management
16) Tariff management
17) Meter reading/readers management
18) Citizen relation management
Bidders must include the following infrastructure product services (infrastructure that is required to run their solution):
Bidders must show an Operational Expenditure (OPEX) costing model over a period of 3 years.
Bidders must demonstrate value added services including but not limited to:
1) CFO Support Consulting
2) PMU Consulting
3) Business Process Definition Consulting
4) Change Management (Organisational Transformation)
5) Measureable Skills Transfer
6) End-to-End Solution support and maintenance
7) Job Creation initiatives
8) Local Economic Development and Local Partnership work share
9) Corporate Social Responsibility programs envisaged
• The following conditions will apply:
1. No Bid will be accepted from person in the service of the State.
2. No telegraphic, telefax and late bid will be accepted.
3. The Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 (90/10 preference point (s) allocation system) will apply.
6. Please note that all bidders are required to submit a B-BBEE certificate with their Bid to comply with the amended preferential procurement regulation, 2011 which came into effect 7 December 2011.
7. The Bidders who fail to submit the following compulsory documents will be disqualified, Original Copy of Tax Clearance certificate obtained from SARS, Original or Certified copy of rates clearance or proof that the Municipal service account is up to date.
8. The following additional document must also accompany the Bid documents, Company profile and Company registration certificate.
A formal compulsory clarification meeting will be held on from 11:00 on Tuesday,11 November 2014,at Phumelela Municipality ,52 Cnr Kuhn and Prinsloo street,Vrede .Bid document will be available as from Tuesday, 11 November 2014 on payment of R 300.00 per document ,which is non-refundable. Only Cash, EFT transfer or bank guaranteed cheques in favour of Phumelela Municipality shall be accepted. Tender will be opened in Public on the closing date: 02 December 2014 at 12:00 (Municipality time) at Vrede Municipal offices. The municipality reserves the right not to accept the lowest bid, or any part thereof.
Technical enquiries should be directed to the Chief Financial Officer, Mr S.Nyapholi Tel: 058 913 8300
Enquiries regarding collection of documents should be directed to the Supply Chain officers Ms. F.M Khumalo or D.P Mofokeng Tel 058 913 8300