BID NO. PLMT 15-16/07
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FROM SERVICE PROVIDER , CIVIL CONSULTANTS FOR THE NEXT FINANCIAL YEAR (2016/2017)
Phumelela Local Municipality hereby invites proposal from Consultants to prepare a business plan, design and manage the projects.
Tenders will be evaluated on two phase bases, Functionality base and 90/10 principal will follow on the Evaluation criteria. Bids must remain valid for a period of a 90 days after the closing date.
Documents may be collected during normal working hours at the Municipal Offices at Crn Kuhn and Prinsloo, Vrede from the 06th October 2015. A non-refundable tender deposit of R500.00 , payable in cash or by bank guaranteed cheque made out in favour of Phumelela Local Municipality is required on collection of the tender documents.
There will be NO compulsory tender briefing.
The closing for receipt of tender is:
Friday, 16th October 2015 at 12H00, in Vrede.
Contact details for information:
PMU: E’tsho Consulting Engineers
Mr Christopher Mutereko (Project Manager) at 083 961 9208, email Christopher@etsho.co.za
Instruction dealing with the depositing of bids: Address bids to “Phumelela Local Municipality” , Municipal Manager, Crn Kuhn & Prinsloo, Vrede , 9835 and endorse the envelope with contact number and closing date.
1. Late proposals, telegraphic proposals or proposals send by fax will not be considered. Tender may only be submitted on the tender documentation that is issued.
2. The Municipality reserves the right to appoint one or more service providers.
3. The Municipality reserves the right to accept the tender in part or a whole and is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender.
4. Bidders must attach a certified copy of the BBBEE Certificates, fail to submit will forfeit the BBBEE points.
5. An original copy of Tax Clearance Certificate obtained from SARS is required and should be attached and tender without Tax Clearance will not be evaluated.
6. Municipal rates and taxes statements obtained from where the bidder resides must be attached.
7. Bidders must attach a copy of their CIDB certificates.
8. Bidders are requested to confirm that he company status is Active with CIPC formerly known as CIPRPO.
9. No award will be made to employee/consultant/advisor of the STATE of MUNICIPALiTY.
10. No reasons will be given for the non-acceptance of proposals nor will the Municipality enter into correspondence in connection therewith.
11. Proposals that are invalid, non-responsive in terms of the Supply Chain Management Policy will be disqualified at the opening.
12. Proposal documents must be deposited in the tender box not later that 12H00, on the closing date.
Offices of Supply Chain Management
Cnr Kuhn & Prinsloo
Mr BW Kannemeyer